Highly pressurized cyclonic sprayers mix treated fuel, ηEmulsion, and Cynergas, eliminating the steam pulverization need.
Cyclone sprayers have revealed the following advantages if compared to conventional mechanical, steam-mechanical and steam sprayers:
- fuel oil flow consumption decrease by 0.5% or more, due to fuel burning efficiency, which is reached by high dispersion of fuel oil in acoustic and ultrasonic fields;
- high boiler load control, without fuel oil pressure alteration from 6 bar to 60 bar without burning deterioration;
- lower nitrogen oxide content in the combustion products by 5% to 15% due to better body of flame and micronization;
- lower or zero steam rate (with fuel emulsion) for dispersion of fuel oil if compared to steam sprayers;
- efficient burning of fuel oil at 80 to 90°С as well as watery fuel oil with emulsion content up to 25% for boilers and up to 40% for turbines.
Power Generation with Heavy Fuel OilsWith ever-increasing global energy demand and a relatively limited supply of fuel available, power producers are seeking alternative fuel sources to generate power, including crude and residual oils, also commonly named heavy fuel oils. Most of these are contaminated with... ...
Cynergi fuel pre-treatment and specialty CyntechTM additives, focus on improving the operational efficiency of steam boilers, industrial boilers and process systems by offering ready-made solutions to reduce fuel consumption and emissions by increasing combustion efficiency and mitigating ash formation, corrosion and smoke production.Our proprietary Cyntech... ...